The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Kill those fuckin zombies!!

Great work, once again. Thanks to you, I'll be wasting hours playing this stoned.

Tony Hawk Half pipe game Tony Hawk Half pipe game

Pretty cool actually

Its quite basic, but i like it. It looks a little dull, spice it up with some reds n blues n shit. You should definatly make the screen bigger and elaborate a little more.

A MAze A MAze

Wow....a...maze.

I guess it delivers what it promises. Interesting music selection by the way, reaaal interesting.

Killing People Killing People

BANG!

The first line sounded like George Bush. I lol'ed. Followed by "Hi Im you, but...Im me too. Your voice sounds that of a little boy. Listening to you talk ruined everything basically, you were so akward sounding. "Watch the guts fly" I dont believe guts come from you head. Weird.

Clock Balance Clock Balance

Pretty Cool Actually

I was diggin the whole balancing thing, fun.
Happy Muthafuckin Clock Day!

Sunshine: Rampage Sunshine: Rampage

Here we go again

Besides the fact this isnt a game, its pretty all around horrible. Staring at a stupid picture with that annoying song, wasnt entertaining. The fact its 99% the same as the last 100 "Sunshine" submissions doesnt help either. I suggest ACTUALLY sitting down and trying to make something in flash, stop submitting all this spam. Do you really have all this spare time on your hands?

Sidorio responds:

You say it as if these take more than three seconds to make.

Hitlergotchi v1.2 Hitlergotchi v1.2

Brilliant

Loved the idea. I just wish it would have been more in depth, with more leveling up, it seemed kind of short.

Pluckem! Pluckem!

Hahaha

Never seen anything like this before, really cool.

Mouse Challenge 1 Mouse Challenge 1

Seen one, seen em all...

Theres too many of these guiding the mouse to the area games, but oh well. Yours didnt have anything to really make it stand out, besides the music...yeesh.

Blobness Scene Creator 2 Blobness Scene Creator 2

not again...

You've already fucking submitted this

Ash4792 responds:

no, i changed it and made improvements actually.